سجل وبعد التسجيل فعل حسابك بنفسك في اميلك الشخصي
مع تحيات اداره الموقع احمد سعودي
مركز شباب بولاق
مرحبا بك في موقع مركز شباب بولاق
نرجوا التفاعل معنا والمساهمه بمواضيعك
سجل وبعد التسجيل فعل حسابك بنفسك في اميلك الشخصي
مع تحيات اداره الموقع احمد سعودي
مركز شباب بولاق
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مركز شباب بولاق

بولاق ابو العلا رمز الحضاره

البوابةالرئيسيةالمنشوراتأحدث الصورقران كريمالتسجيلدخولالعاب اون لاينالعابشات ودرشه
اهلا بكم في موقع مركز شباب بولاق - ونرجوا ان تستمتعوا معنا- مدير الموقع / احمد سعودي مشرف الحاسب الالي بالمركز -ت 01223834149
https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/15/36/59/23/re-exp15.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/15/36/59/23/re-exp15.jpg

Virtual Animal Sanctuary

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
december
ملك ملوك بولاق
ملك ملوك بولاق
december

انا من بلده : china
انثى عدد المساهمات : 1831
نقاط : 32930
السٌّمعَة : 332
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/09/2010

Virtual Animal Sanctuary Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Virtual Animal Sanctuary   Virtual Animal Sanctuary Icon_minitime1الخميس نوفمبر 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Location Picture Occupant Description Sex Age
Canines
DogIso01 Virtual Animal Sanctuary FudgeD0197-10 Fudge Tan & White Lurcher

Fudgeis a handsome young man who is looking for a new home due to his ownersbecoming too nervous to walk him after he was attacked by another dog.

He can be a little nervous of strangers but once he knows you is very cuddly and playful.

Fudgewill be best suited to a quiet family with older children, where he’llget lots of love and attention and will be taken on fun and interestingwalks.

Male Approx. 3-4 years
DogIso02 Virtual Animal Sanctuary BiscuitD0257-10 Biscuit Black & White Collie

Biscuit is a beautiful collie looking for a new home.

She loves going for long walks and playing games.

Her new owners would need to be active with some collie experience and maybe have another dog.

She would be good for agility classes or perhaps flyball, which both you and her could enjoy together.

Ask to meet Biscuit today if you have an active lifestyle.

Female Approx. 6 years
DogIso03 Virtual Animal Sanctuary Dog Poppy Tan & White Staffy

This gorgeous, sweet, bubbly but underweight girl came in on her due date to be put to sleep at a dog pound.
Female Approx. 2 years
DogIso04 Virtual Animal Sanctuary SamD0232-10 Samuel White & Black American Bulldog

Samuelwas on "death row" in the dog pound. A photograph of him was e-mailedto us on Wednesday melted our hearts, Thursday 23rd would have been his"destruction day". He looked pitiful, so thin and covered in sores. Howcould anyone refuse him shelter. He came to Holly Hedge scratching athis bleeding, broken skin for all he was worth, he was so itchy anduncomfortable. Samuel was immediately given a malaseb bath and his taildidn't stop wagging as it must have been so soothing for him. A visitto the vet for a steroid jab and antibiotics, and he is looking andfeeling so much better. Samuels nature is wonderful, he is so friendlyand loving despite his discomfort and he will make a loyal and wellloved addition to the right home.
Male Approx. 4-5 years
DogIso05 Virtual Animal Sanctuary PippaD0246-10 Pippa Black Border Collie X GSD

Thisvery sweet loving girl, was brought in with her long term friendJerry-Lee, unlike Pippa, he was very unwell and unfortunately had to beput to sleep. Pippa is coping well but what would really help more thananything is a new loving home where she can make some long termfriends. She really loves her walks and will chat and bound along, buther real favourite is fetch, and nine times out of ten, she will catchthe ball before it hits the floor. Please ask to meet her, she can’twait to meet you!

Female Approx. 11 years
DogIso06 Virtual Animal Sanctuary Dog Patch White & Black Jack Russell

Patch is an active young man searching for a new home to call his own.

He loves having cuddles on laps and being groomed. Going for lovely walks and playing ball games.

If you are an active family looking for a small fun dog then Patch maybe the boy for you.

Male 2 years
Kennel02 Virtual Animal Sanctuary BrownieD0218-10 Brownie Tan Greyhound

Brownie is a typical greyhound - gentle and graceful.

Hewalks well on the lead and is friendly and calm around people and otherdogs. Brownie really comes to life around squeaky toys and gets veryexcited and never wants the game to stop. Sound perfect? - That’sbecause he is!

Male 5 years
Kennel03 Virtual Animal Sanctuary FayeD0238-10 Faye Black & White Greyhound

Fayeis a beautiful, gentle dog, who just needs a second chance to be partof the family once again. She walks well on the lead and she likesplaying with her toys. She gets on well with children and she would bevery gentle around them. If you think you can offer this girl a lovinghome, please ask to meet her, she would make your family complete.

Female Approx. 3 years
Kennel04 Virtual Animal Sanctuary BrutusD0183-10 Brutus Brindle & White Greyhound

Brutusis an handsome chap who is looking for people who are home a lot andcan take him for long walks, the more adventurous the

better! He would make an

idealcompanion to any existing dog in the home. If you think this funloving, cheeky character is the dog you have been searching for thenask to meet him - he could be the one!

Male 3 years
Kennel05 Virtual Animal Sanctuary ShepD0231-10 Shep Tri-Colour Collie X GSD

Shepis a lovable big softy who's great fun and enjoys being around people.He loves to be out and about, and as he wasn’t getting daily walks inhis last home is eager to make up for lost time! Shep would make a veryloyal dog, come and say hi.

Male Approx. 1 year
Kennel06 Virtual Animal Sanctuary LexiD0244-10 Lexi Tan German Shepherd X

Lexiis full of fun and bounce, and really loves company. She settles downon walks (the longer the better) and will run back to you for a cuddlebefore bounding off to see what she can see. She would really love tolearn some tricks so hopes she would will get to go to trainingclasses. So if you think you can handle a little Lexi love then ask tomeet her.

Female Approx. 3 years
Kennel07 Virtual Animal Sanctuary GuinnessD0217-10 Guinness Black & White Greyhound

Guinness, just like the drink, is mellow and relaxing, but also enjoys his mad racing around moments!

He came to us from another rescue centre, and although he is a happy dog he would be even happier with a home to call his own.

With Guinness in your life you will have found a wonderful, calm yet entertaining companion.

Male Approx. 4-5 years
Kennel08 Virtual Animal Sanctuary KatieD0196-10 Katie Tan Lurcher

Katie is a good natured girl who arrived here through no fault of her own.

Sheis a fun loving dog who loves going for long walks and has plenty ofenergy to burn. She also likes a good game with her toys and is alwayseager to please.

If you are an active family looking for a dog to fill a gap in your life then Katie may be the one for you.

Please ask to meet her, you won’t be disappointed.

Female Approx. 3 years
Kennel09a Virtual Animal Sanctuary FellaD0214-10 Fella Black, Brown & White Sheltie X

Hey, ask to meet Fella & jack,

Throw a ball & they bring it right back.

Please ask to meet Jack & Fella,

They’re great, I'm not just a story teller.

Remember two heads are better than one,

If you adopt these boys just think of the fun!

They don’t ask for much, just to stay together,

And they’ll make you happy, whatever the weather.

Male Approx. 6 years
Kennel09b Virtual Animal Sanctuary JackD0213-10 Jack Black & White Collie X

To be homed with Fella.
Male Approx. 6 years
Kennel10 Virtual Animal Sanctuary Dog Fergus Tri-Colour Long Haired Collie X

Fergusis a fun active boy who really enjoys his walks. He bounds up with joywhen he see’s the lead, and his tail wags from start to stop on thewalk. But this doesn’t mean he doesn’t have time for a cuddle. He can’twait to meet his new owners and move into his new forever home. Couldthat be you? Don’t walk on by ask to meet Fergus, you won’t regret it!

Male To be checked
Kennel11 Virtual Animal Sanctuary CassieD0229-10 Cassie Tri-Colour Border Collie Crossbreed

Cassie is a fun loving active dog who loves fun and games and hopes her new owners will to.

If you love football (playing not watching!) Cassie would be great in goal or having a good game of fetch will do.

You can’t help but smile when you see how happy she is to play and have company.

I know she will literally jump for joy if you choose to meet her. It would make her day if you made her part of your family.

Female Approx. 17 months
Kennel12 Virtual Animal Sanctuary AimeeD0199-10 Aimee White & Brindle Boxer Crossbreed

Aimeeis a boisterous, energetic girl searching for a new family home. Sheloves to go for nice long walks and play games with her toys.

As we don’t have any history on Aimee we wouldn’t home her with children under 10 years old.

Aimee would make a great family dog so please meet her today, she won’t disappoint you!

Female Approx. 6 years
Kennel13 Virtual Animal Sanctuary SparkyD0208-10 Sparky Tri-Coloured Collie X

Hi my name is Sparky.

AlthoughI am eleven years young there's a lot of sparkle left in me. I enjoyendless games of fetch and retrieve with my toys and hiding them in mybed!

Walks for me are a huge amount of fun and your reward is a big lick and cuddle.

Give me a second chance and i will add a sparkle of light to any new home.

Male 11 years
Kennel14 Virtual Animal Sanctuary PearlD0065-10 Pearl Tan Crossbreed

Heythis is Pearl and what a gem of a dog she is. She came from a very busyhome so hasn’t had a lot of attention. She really enjoys sitting onyour lap for a cuddle, and just wants to kiss you all the time. Pearlis a very pretty girl with a coat like silk, any one would be proud tobe her new owners.

Female 4 years
Kennel15 Virtual Animal Sanctuary Dog Raz Black Crossbreed

Hi, my name’s Raz, I’m full of fun,

Ask to meet me if you think I’m the one.

I’ve got lots of energy and plenty of bounce,

But I walk nicely on my lead, I do not flounce.

Some say I’m a lurcher, or crossed with a lab,

But does it really matter? ‘Cuz I’m just fab!!

Male Approx. 1 year
Kennel17 Virtual Animal Sanctuary Dog Brian Dark Brindle & White Staffy

What about the Life of Brian, I hear you ask!

Well,I’m afraid we don’t know as much as he came to us as a stray aftergetting a little lost. He’s looking forward to a new home and a greatfuture as you know what Brian said “always look on the bright side oflife”.

So, if you like nice walks and cuddles, then Brian maybe the one for you!

Male To be checked
Kennel20 Virtual Animal Sanctuary PatchD0079-10 Patch Jack Russell Terrier

I have to confess I have a darker side,
If other dogs get too near me I’ll give them a swift bite,
I don’t know where it comes from, this urge I have to fight.
So I have to wear a muzzle, I don’t really care,
It doesn’t bother me that some people stop and stare,
And it doesn’t matter that I’ll be the only pet in the home,
If I had a human family I wouldn’t be all alone.

I’ll need a nice big garden where I can play games and fetch my ball,
And walks on lead with muzzle, as I won’t come when you call!
My new owners will have to be special, as I’m asking for a lot,
But please just stop and consider me, don’t let me be the dog everyone forgot.
Male 18 months
Office Virtual Animal Sanctuary MaisieD0167-10 Maisie Black & White Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Hi I’m Maisie and as you can probably see I’m a gorgeous white/black staffy.

Icame to Holly Hedge after being found as a stray. I stayed at a dogpound for a few weeks whilst waiting for my owner to claim me but theynever came so now I’m looking for a brand new home to call my own.

Iam quite stressed and upset being in a kennel and don’t always show mybest, but out of my kennel I love going for walks and having bigcuddles and end up rolling onto my back for my tummy to be rubbed.

Ask to meet me, you won’t be disappointed as I am a real cutie. xx

Female 2 years
Puppery01a Virtual Animal Sanctuary TillyD0248-10 Tilly White & Brown Jack Russell Terrier

Female 16 months
Puppery01b Virtual Animal Sanctuary ClemD0251-10 Clementine White & Black Jack Russell Terrier

Female Approx. 8 weeks
Puppery01c Virtual Animal Sanctuary TravisD0249-10 Travis White & Tan Jack Russell Terrier

Male Approx. 8 weeks
Puppery05 Virtual Animal Sanctuary ButchD0205-10 Butch Brindle & White Staffy

Butchis a gorgeous boy that’s very sad being in kennels all alone when he’son his walks he’s a totally different dog, he’s happy, bouncy and wagshis tail constantly, always keeping an eye on you for approval.
Butch would make a great friend for a lonely feline - in his last home he used to cuddle up with the cats.
When he’s not out walking he loves to sit and cuddle for as long as possible.
If you adopt this handsome boy you will get nothing more than happiness and joy.
Male Approx. 3 years
Felines
CatIso01a Virtual Animal Sanctuary ReubenC0276-10 Reuben Black Domestic Short Haired

***Currently unavailable for rehoming***
Male Approx. 7 weeks
CatIso01b Virtual Animal Sanctuary RoryC0277-10 Rory Black & White Domestic Short Haired

***Currently unavailable for rehoming***
Male Approx. 7 weeks
CatIso01d Virtual Animal Sanctuary MarioC0225-10 Mario Black Domestic Short Haired

Male Approx. 5 weeks
CatIso02 Virtual Animal Sanctuary StevieC0248-10 Stevie Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Female Vet to check
CatIso03a Virtual Animal Sanctuary CIso3-10 Pippa Black Domestic Short Haired

Thesethree cuties are old enough now to leave their mum and find new homesof their own. They are all friendly with individual personalities.

Female Approx. 2 months
CatIso03b Virtual Animal Sanctuary CIso3-10 Puzzle Black Domestic Short Haired

Male Approx. 2 months
CatIso03c Virtual Animal Sanctuary RiddleC0275-10 Riddle Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Male Approx. 2 months
CatIso04c Virtual Animal Sanctuary AcaciaC0293-10 Acacia Black Domestic Short Haired

Female 4 months
CatIso04d Virtual Animal Sanctuary CosmoC0294-10 Cosmo Black Domestic Short Haired

Male Approx. 4 months
CatIso05 Virtual Animal Sanctuary WilfC0253-10 Wilf Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Male To be checked
CatIso06a Virtual Animal Sanctuary CIso06-10 Boo Black Domestic Short Haired

Female Approx. 8 weeks
CatIso06b Virtual Animal Sanctuary Cat Franky Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Male Approx. 8 weeks
CatIso06c Virtual Animal Sanctuary Cat Pumpkin Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Female Approx. 8 weeks
CatIso06d Virtual Animal Sanctuary Cat Salem Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Male Approx. 8 weeks
CatIso06e Virtual Animal Sanctuary Cat Wednesday Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Female Approx. 8 weeks
Pen01b Virtual Animal Sanctuary Tony&Jacob-10 Jacob Ginger & White Domestic Short Haired

Male Approx. 12 weeks
Pen01d Virtual Animal Sanctuary VinnyC0269-10 Vinny Ginger & White Domestic Long Haired

Male Approx. 12 weeks
Pen01e Virtual Animal Sanctuary BabsC0272-10 Babs Tortoishell Domestic Short Haired

Female Approx. 16 weeks
Pen02a Virtual Animal Sanctuary P1AAA-10 Allysa Tabby Domestic Short Haired

These kittens are all adorable and looking for new family homes either in pairs or on their own.

Female Approx. 10 weeks
Pen02b Virtual Animal Sanctuary MaggieC0202-10 Maggie White & Tortoishell Domestic Short Haired

Female Approx. 9 weeks
Pen02c Virtual Animal Sanctuary LouisC0241-10 Louis Ginger Domestic Short Haired

These kittens are all adorable and looking for new family homes either in pairs or on their own.

Male Approx 12 weeks
Pen02d Virtual Animal Sanctuary GabannaC0210-10 Gabanna Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Thesekittens are all looking for new homes. They are young enough to adaptto most new home situations and will be the perfect new addition toyour home.

Male Approx. 7 weeks
Pen03a Virtual Animal Sanctuary MargeC0201-10 Marge Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Female Approx. 4 years
Pen04 Virtual Animal Sanctuary VicC0247-10 Vic Tabby & White domestic Long Haired

Vic is a very good natured boy that enjoys being groomed.

He is looking for a home with a mature couple or a family with children of 10 years and over.

In fact Vic would be happy in any home situation as long as he is the only pet.

Can you offer Vic a place in your home?

Male 7 years
Pen05 Virtual Animal Sanctuary SophieC0260-10 Sophie White Domestic Short Haired

Female Approx. 5-6 years
Pen06 Virtual Animal Sanctuary FizzC0261-10 Fizz Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Female 8 years
Pen07b Virtual Animal Sanctuary EltonC0234-10 Elton Ginger & White Domestic Short Haired

Thesekittens are all looking for new homes. They are young enough to adaptto most new home situations and will be the perfect new addition toyour home.

Male Approx. 7 weeks
Pen07c Virtual Animal Sanctuary ElvisC0235-10 Elvis Ginger & White Domestic Short Haired

Male Approx. 7 weeks
Pen07d Virtual Animal Sanctuary MadonnaC0236-10 Madonna Ginger Domestic Short Haired

Female Approx. 7 weeks
Pen08 Virtual Animal Sanctuary MitziC0214-10 Mitzi Grey Tortoishell Domestic Short Haired

Mitzi is a gorgeous girl in search of a new home.

She is friendly and likes human company.

Mitzihas been used to just a single owner so would probably be best suitedto just one or two people in the home without any children.

If Mitzi sounds the girl for you then please ask to meet her.

Female Approx. 7 years
Pen10a Virtual Animal Sanctuary CarlyC0264-10 Carly Black Domestic Short Haired

Female To be checked
Pen10c Virtual Animal Sanctuary NathanC0265-10 Nathan Black Domestic Short Haired

Male Approx. 15 weeks
Pen11 Virtual Animal Sanctuary BovrilC0232-10 Bovril Black & White Domestic Long Haired

Bovril has a very sweet loving nature, he can be a little shy at first, but he does enjoy lots of fuss.

Bovrilhas never lived with children, so he needs a quietish home with maturepeople, although he should be ok if children come to visit.

Please ask to meet Bovril, he’s a charming boy.

Male Approx. 8 years
Pen12 Virtual Animal Sanctuary AlfieC0221-10 Alfie Black & White Domestic Long Haired

Alfie is a friendly young man who’s a little shy and upset of his new surroundings here.

He is looking for a quiet adult only home with loving people who can bring him out of his shell.

He will need to be the only pet as he’s quite frightened of other animals.

Ifyou would like to meet Alfie then come in to see him and see if you canmake his dreams come true and maybe be part of your family.

Male Approx. 3 years
Pen13 Virtual Animal Sanctuary WhiskyC0085-10 Whisky Tabby Domestic Short Haired

AfterWhisky’s original owners moved leaving her with the buyers of theirhouse, her new owners have also left to move abroad. Whisky has nowbeen left feeling unloved and scared.

She has never been outside the house so it is no surprise that Whisky is finding cattery life very stressful.

Sheis a sweet natured girl who likes company, but because she is nervouswill need a quiet home with no children. If you can offer this lovelygirl the permanent home she deserves, please enquire about her.

Female 4 years
Pen14 Virtual Animal Sanctuary SnowyC0252-10 Snowy Tabby & White Domestic Short Haired

Snowy is a good natured boy looking for a quiet home after being brought to us when his beloved owner passed away.

As you can see Snowy is very obese and has now joined weight watchers to help him regain a sylph like physique!

His new owners will have to help him with his diet, which will take a few months to achieve his “goal weight”

Can you offer Snowy a fresh start and help him get a new body?

Male 9 years
Pen15 Virtual Animal Sanctuary BasilC0416-08 Basil Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Basilwould make a lovely companion as he gets on well with older children(over 10 years) and he loves to curl up and take long naps. As he isdeaf he needs to live in a quiet area and to be the only cat.
Male Approx. 15 years
Pen16a Virtual Animal Sanctuary FrankC0228-10 Frank Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Frank and Pat are a brother and sister duo in need of a new loving home.

They are both very good natured. Frank seems to be the leader of the 2 and Pat is a little bit more bashful.

They would make a good pair of cats for any family with children over 8 years old.

If you can offer a new home to Frank and

Pat then please come in and meet them.

Male 4 years
Pen16b Virtual Animal Sanctuary PatC0227-10 Pat Tortoishell Domestic Short Haired

To be homed with Frank.
Female 4 years
Pen17 Virtual Animal Sanctuary ChanelC0208-10 Chanel British Blue Short Haired

Chanel is a beautiful young lady looking for a new home after successfully raising her 5 kittens.

She is very loving and likes to sit on laps where she enjoys daily grooming sessions.

Chanel can be a little shy at times so would be looking for a quiet home with a family or retired couple without other animals.

Female Approx. 4.5 years
Pen18a Virtual Animal Sanctuary MiaC0284-10 Mia Black & White Persian

Miaand Vincent, two Persians looking for a home together. They have livedwith a family, but would prefer a quiet life. Both are very loving andreally deserve to be settled in a new home.

If you would like tooffer them a new start, please remember that Persians require a lot ofgrooming. Sadly this was neglected in their previous home and Vincenthas ended up being a tangled mess! He has now been shaved in parts buthis coat will soon grow back.
Female Approx. 9 years
Pen18b Virtual Animal Sanctuary VincentC0289-10 Vincent Black & White Persian

Male Approx. 9 years
Pen19a Virtual Animal Sanctuary AmberC0291-10 Amber Sandy Bengal X

Amberand Lily are two lovely girls, who need to be homed together. Amber isvery friendly and confident and Lily is friendly but very shy ofpeople. They would benefit from a quietish home where Lily couldcontinue gaining in confidence.

Can you offer them both a loving home?
Female 6 years
Pen19b Virtual Animal Sanctuary LilyC0292-10 Lily Grey Bengal X

Female 3 years
Pen20 Virtual Animal Sanctuary SnoopC0282-10 Snoop Black & White Burmese X Domestic Short Haired

Male 5 years
Pen21 Virtual Animal Sanctuary BlossomC0300-10 Blossom White and Black domestic short haired

Female 2.5 years
Pen23 Virtual Animal Sanctuary SweepC0263-10 Sweep Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Male Approx. 6 years
Pen24 Virtual Animal Sanctuary SueC0262-10 Sue Grey Domestic Short Haired

Female Approx. 12 years
Pen25a Virtual Animal Sanctuary AngelC0229-10 Angel Tortoishell Domestic Short Haired

"Angel, not looking so angelic due to being camera shy"

Thesefour cats are currently under treatment for earmites, they aresearching for new understanding homes with caring and patient owners,either all together or in pairs.

They are all very shy with gentle natures, and enjoy their daily grooming sessions and cuddles.

Becausethey are a little shy we would be looking to re-home them to a quiethousehold with one or two people who have time to help their confidencegrow.

If you think you could offer any of these cats a specialhome so they can enjoy their twilight years in peace and comfort,please ask to meet them.
Female To be assessed.
Pen25b Virtual Animal Sanctuary BasilC0192-10 Basil Black & White Domestic Short Haired

"Basil having a snooze"

Thesefour cats are currently under treatment for earmites, they aresearching for new understanding homes with caring and patient owners,either all together or in pairs.

They are all very shy with gentle natures, and enjoy their daily grooming sessions and cuddles.

Becausethey are a little shy we would be looking to re-home them to a quiethousehold with one or two people who have time to help their confidencegrow.

If you think you could offer any of these cats a specialhome so they can enjoy their twilight years in peace and comfort,please ask to meet them.
Male Approx. 13 years
Pen25c Virtual Animal Sanctuary ChazC0193-10 Chaz Black Domestic Short Haired

Male Approx. 10 years
Pen25d Virtual Animal Sanctuary MuffyC0191-10 Muffy Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Female Approx. 13 years
Pen27a Virtual Animal Sanctuary DelphieC0283-10 Delphie Tortoishell & White Domestic Short Haired

Female Approx. 3 months
Pen27b Virtual Animal Sanctuary Cat Martyn Grey & White Domestic Short Haired

Male Approx. 5 months
Pen28a Virtual Animal Sanctuary WillowC0243-10 Willow Black & White Domestic Short Haired

Female Approx. 1 year
Pen28b Virtual Animal Sanctuary P28a-10 Wallis Black & Grey Domestic Long Haired

Female Approx. 6 weeks
FosterHomes
Foster1 Virtual Animal Sanctuary Poppy2-10 Poppy White & Grey Greyhound Crossbreed

Poppyis a loveable, lively Greyhound Crossbreed, who is full of the joys oflife. She is looking for a home, preferably with another dog forcompany as she has never been an only dog. Poppy is good with childrenand cats. She would make a loving companion in a home for a family witholder children as she is rather playful. If you are interested in Poppyplease give us a ring during our opening hours and we can give you somemore information.

This dog is not at the Sanctuary
Female 5.5 months
Foster2 Virtual Animal Sanctuary CarrieC0072-10 Carrie Tabby Domestic Short Haired

Carrie is a beautiful girl searching for a special type of home.

Shecame to us after being found giving birth in someone’s porch. She hasnow raised her 4 kittens and the time has come now for her to be lookedafter and be able to relax.

As she was a stray we have nohistory on her, we are not sure if she’s ever lived in a house, but arelooking for someone to take the chance on her and help her adjust tohome life.

The perfect home for her would be with a quiet person/couple that have time and patience for her to come round at her own pace.

Please enquire if you think you’ve got that special home for Carrie.

Female Young Adult
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
amaaamy
المدير العام
المدير العام
amaaamy

انا من بلده : مصر
ذكر القوس الثور
عدد المساهمات : 3326
نقاط : 38019
السٌّمعَة : 895
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/05/2010
العمر : 50

Virtual Animal Sanctuary Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Virtual Animal Sanctuary   Virtual Animal Sanctuary Icon_minitime1الجمعة نوفمبر 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Virtual Animal Sanctuary Etgvbb
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://shbabpolak.7olm.org

Virtual Animal Sanctuary
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Footwear - Animal Print Looks
» Jeez ... What is this animal? Mutant pigs or dogs?
» Animal World - Elephants Pt 1 - عالم الحيوان - الفيلة
» Enigma Virtual Box 1.10 build 20101005 (x86/x64)
» حصريآ لعبه Virtual Families بحجم 214 ميجا فقط على اكثر من سيرفر

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مركز شباب بولاق :: القسم العام :: قسم عالم الحيوانات ( كل ما يخص الحيوانات وتريتها )-
انتقل الى: